Rates and Insurance
If you do not see your insurance provider in our accepted carriers list, you may still be covered. Please ask one of our friendly staff for more information regarding your individual plan and policy.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by calling your insurance company prior to your initial appointment and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payments vary according to the type and length of services provided. Please call us at 773-897-3292 to find out details.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Payment arrangements and payment plans may be available.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $35 fee for your missed session.